Robust growth driven by increasing food demand from a growing population
DUBLIN, September 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Global Commercial Greenhouse Market by Product Type, by Type, by Equipment, by Region, Competition, Opportunity and Forecast, 2017-2027” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Commercial Greenhouse Market Expected to See Robust Growth CAGR in the forecast period, 2023-2027. Food demand is increasing due to both population growth and changing environmental conditions. Due to the increased use of commercial greenhouse technology and increasing employment of advanced technologies in the agricultural sector, it is anticipated that the global commercial greenhouse market will see profitable opportunities during the forecast period.
A greenhouse that is used to grow crops for profit is known as a commercial greenhouse. The equipment and materials used in the greenhouse have an effect on its production and increase its profitability. In the commercial greenhouse, artificial technologies like coolers, heaters, lighting and sufficient ventilation are used to increase the yield.
To capture the sun and maintain a warm interior temperature, they cover the greenhouse with a variety of materials, including glass and plastic. The greenhouse has proven to be beneficial in ensuring the production of required crops throughout the year.
Goal of the study:
- To analyze historical market size growth of global commercial greenhouse market from 2017 to 2021
- Estimate and forecast the global Commercial Greenhouse market size from 2022E-2027F and the growth rate till 2027F.
- To classify and forecast the global Commercial Greenhouse Market based on product type, type, equipment, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the global Commercial Greenhouse market.
- Identify drivers and challenges in the global Commercial Greenhouse Market.
- Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global commercial greenhouse market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of key players operating in the global Commercial Greenhouse Market.
- To identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global Commercial Greenhouse Market.
Key target audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulators and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances
The study is helpful in providing answers to several critical questions which are important for industry stakeholders such as product manufacturers, suppliers & partners, end users etc. besides enabling them to develop investment strategies and capitalize on market opportunities.
Report Scope:In this report, the global commercial greenhouse market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Commercial Greenhouse Market, By Product Type:
- Flowers and ornamental plants
Commercial Greenhouse Market, By Type:
- plastic greenhouse
- glass greenhouse
Commercial greenhouse market, by equipment:
- Cooling systems
- Heating systems
Commercial Greenhouse Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Main topics covered:
1. Product introduction
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of the Customer
5. Impact of COVID-19 on the global commercial greenhouse market
6. Global Commercial Greenhouse Market Outlook
7. North America Commercial Greenhouse Market Outlook
8. Europe Commercial Greenhouse Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Commercial Greenhouse Market Outlook
10. South America Commercial Greenhouse Market Outlook
11. Middle East and outlook for the commercial greenhouse market in Africa
12. Market dynamics
13. Market trends and developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the publisher and disclaimer
- Lumigrow, Inc.
- Agra Tech, Inc.
- Argus control systems
- Heliospectra AB
- Nexus Corporation
- The Glasshouse Company Pty Ltd
- Poly-Tex, Inc.
- DeCloet Greenhouse Mfg. ltd.
- Rough Brothers Inc.
- Logiqs B.V.
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bghx1k
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets