Potential Nutritional Yeast Market Growth, Share, Demand and Key Players Analysis – Forecast to 2029
The nutritional yeast market is witnessing a high demand owing to changing consumer preferences regarding their food choices. In recent years, consumers have become more selective in their food choices, showing a trend towards healthier and higher quality foods and environmentally friendly food products. To maintain a healthy lifestyle, they follow a proper diet. As a result, the demand for gluten-free, organic and salt-free products is increasing compared to traditional complete meals. nutritional yeast is gluten-free and salt-free. It is also a rich source of protein, minerals and vitamins due to which its demand is rapidly increasing among the health conscious, vegan and elderly population. Nutritional Yeast Market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of roughly 14 between 2019 and 2029, Future Market Insights forecast steady growth for the market.
Key Takeaways from the Nutritional Yeast Market Research
- Governmental and para-governmental authorities, in collaboration with leading manufacturers in the nutritional yeast market, carry out significant research and development activities to contribute to sustainable development. Global research and development spending hit a record US$1.7 trillion, 80% of which is attributable to 10 countries. The United States, Germany, Canada, Japan, China, France, India and the United Kingdom are among the countries that spend a lot on research and development. For example, Lallemand Research and Development has launched an innovative strain of YANG yeast, resulting from the combination of two different strains of yeast, S. cerevisiae and C. jadinii, in specific fractions. This innovative strain is used as an ingredient in animal feed to improve immune response.
- Inactive Dried Nutritional Yeast can be used as an effective ingredient in animal feed to increase nutritional content. The ready availability of dry inactive nutritional yeast and the growing awareness of the benefits of dry inactive nutritional yeast as an animal feed ingredient is supporting the growth of the global nutritional yeast market.
- Consumers perceive organic products as safer and healthier compared to traditionally and conventionally produced products. This encourages manufacturers to expand their product portfolio to include certified organic offerings, which should help them strengthen their market positions. The production of organic nutritional yeast requires the use of organic molasses, organic grains and plant-derived ingredients as a source of sugar, nitrogen and other key ingredients. While organically produced nutritional yeast occupies a niche percentile in the current global market scenario, the demand for these products is expected to increase, owing to increasing market penetration in Europe and North America, where the organic trend is getting bigger.
Request Sample Report for Full Market Insights @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10918
Social media sites such as Instagram and Twitter create a favorable perception of nutritional yeast products. Food bloggers share new recipes using nutritional yeast. As nutritional yeast tastes like cheese and is both a vegan and gluten-free ingredient, it is gaining traction with consumers on social media sites. The rapidly increasing use of smart phones and smart gadgets in untapped areas is influencing consumers in these regions, subsequently creating awareness of the benefits of using nutritional yeast in food preparation. The demand for gluten-free food products is increasing in the global food and beverage market, which is attributed to the increasing prevalence of celiac disease globally. The consumption of organic, salt-free, vegan and plant-based protein products is increasing worldwide. The use of dry inactive nutritional yeast is increasing in animal feed. Due to these factors, the demand for nutritional yeast is increasing rapidly.
“Growing application of nutritional yeast in various segments such as food & beverages, dietary supplements, pet foods, and personal care is driving the market. The growing attention to animal welfare has boosted the vegan population. This in turn is driving the nutritional yeast market,” says an IMF analyst.
Some of the major players operating in the nutritional yeast market are Angel Yeast Company Ltd., Alltech, Lallemand Inc., Lesaffre, Cypress Ingredients, Bioforce Canada Inc., Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, NOW Foods, Kadac Pty Ltd., Quantum Nutrition Laboratories and others.
For more information on the research approach used in the report, ask the analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10918
Several major players in the nutritional yeast market are acquiring smaller companies to expand their footprint and product portfolio. In addition, the acquisition often allows them to gain a competitive advantage.
- In 2016, Lallemand Inc. acquired Lage y Cía. The newly acquired company will become part of Lallemand Plant Care, the company’s business unit focused on the use of yeasts, bacteria and fungi as biological control agents, biostimulants and biofertilizers in agriculture, horticulture and forestry. The objective of this acquisition was to expand the commercial presence in Latin America, increase production capacity and strengthen its research and development activities.
- In 2018, Lesaffre acquired Alltech’s yeast extract factory in Serbia. The objective of this acquisition was to strengthen Lesaffre’s presence in the nutrition and health market and to increase production capacity.
Obtain valuable insights into the Nutritional Yeast Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global nutritional yeast market, showcasing historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period 2019-2029. The study discloses compelling information about the nutritional yeast market based on product type (inactive dry yeast, enriched yeast and revivable yeast), nature (organic and conventional), form (powder, flakes, tablets , capsules), applications (food and beverages). , food supplements, personal care, animal feed and other applications), sales channel (B2B and B2C) in seven major regions.
About Future Market Insights Food & Beverage Division
Expert analysis, actionable insights and strategic recommendations – the Future Market Insights catering team helps clients around the world meet their unique business intelligence needs. With a repository of over 1,000 reports and over a million data points, the team has insightfully analyzed the agribusiness industry in over 50 countries for more than a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and advisory services; reach out to explore how we can help you.
The global nutritional yeast market is segmented in detail to cover all market aspects and present comprehensive market intelligence to the readers.
type of product
- Inactive dry yeast
- Fortified yeast
- Viable yeast
- food and drinks
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Soups, sauces and seasonings
- Functional foods
- Food supplements
- Personal care
- animal feed
- Other Apps
- modern trade
- Specialized shop
- Grocery store
- Online retail
- Other sales channel
NOTE: Our team of researchers are studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and if necessary, we will review Covid19 footprints for better market and industry analysis. Kindly get in touch for more details.
Discover FMI’s extensive ongoing food and beverage coverage
frozen bakery products market: According to analysis of frozen bakery products by Future Market Insights (IMF), the demand recorded in the frozen bakery products market will grow at a healthy CAGR of 7.4% from 2022 to 2032.
beer market: The global beer market is estimated to be worth US$665.1 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach US$920.2 billion by 2032, at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2022 to 2032.
packaged bread market: The packaged bread market is valued at US$42.4 billion in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period, to reach a value of US$66.5 billion. here 2032.
Organic tea market: The organic tea market is expected to reach a market value of US$1.2 billion by 2022, accelerating at a CAGR of 8.2% by 2022-2032
future market outlook,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay Tower X2,
Parcel number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected]
The post office Potential Growth of the Nutritional Yeast Market, Share, Demand and Key Players Analysis – Forecast to 2029 appeared first on Future Market Outlook.