Marketing Associate – Music – Pedestrian Jobs
JOB DESCRIPTION – Marketing Associate: MUSIC
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contract conditions: occasional
The Marketing team oversees all campaigns for Ticketmaster customers and consumers. They work in accordance with local marketing strategies to maximize ticket sales for multiple events. The Marketing team provides marketing services support in all areas of the business and develops/pilots new marketing initiatives to support Ticketmaster products.
This position is responsible for assisting the Marketing Team’s Client Marketing Managers in supporting the implementation of a range of marketing programs. These include curating website content, regular email communications, database marketing, social media and contributing blog content.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide support to marketing departments in all areas of the business
- Work closely with the wider Marketing Services team, help develop and implement marketing plans to drive ticket sales for music events in Australia
- Produce paid social reports – this includes retrieving post-campaign results, analysis and recommendations for all genres
- Help coordinate the development of best-in-class performance marketing applications to enhance client campaigns – this includes optimal targeting, timing and platform utilization
- Keep up to date with digital marketing trends that can be used in regular performance marketing applications
- Help create performance marketing briefs, insertion orders and billing based on client requirements
- Create all eDMs required for marketing purposes, including MYTM presales, ticket offers, newsletters and seasonal campaigns
- Maintain and update all music campaign landing pages
- Maintain Ticketmaster AU website programming and update accordingly
- Maintain filing and storage of all marketing assets submitted for Ticketmaster events
- Liaise with Client Managers to ensure ticket resources, copies and links are provided in accordance with the shared marketing schedule
- Oversee marketing email approval process and ensure shared calendar is updated
- Support all Client Marketing Managers as needed
- Support any new or existing business initiative as appropriate
YOU (BEHAVIORAL SKILLS)
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to build effective relationships with a wide range of people. Effective listening skills are also paramount.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels by building rapport quickly.
- Proven ability to manage time effectively to ensure time to market and business needs are met.
- Must demonstrate a high level of computer literacy, including experience on social platforms. Exposure to HTML and database marketing would be beneficial.
- Must demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to identify potential problems and design and implement strategies to resolve the problem.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and adapt to changing business needs in a high pressure work environment. Also demonstrates the ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We’re proud to be part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the world’s leading provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment industry, we are uniquely positioned to successfully realize this vision.
We do all of this with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring, diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, caring managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are and want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and customers rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make that happen.
Team work – We believe that individual success pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which everyone can be authentic, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our employees and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will work in an inclusive environment and will be encouraged to put your full work into it. We will do everything we can to help you successfully balance your work and personal life. As a growing company, we encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, to have new experiences and to learn from the talented people you will work with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability.