India Post COVID Health Tests Market Report 2021 with Price Analysis of Different Tests Offered by Top 5 Players
DUBLIN, September 24, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “India Post-COVID Health Testing Market, Fiscal Year 2027” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
India Post COVID Health Testing Market Expected To Grow With Impressive CAGR During Forecast Period, FY2023-FY2027
The market is expected to grow at a double-digit annual growth rate due to the growing need for an early and efficient diagnostic process as well as to identify the adverse effects of COVID infection. The widespread infection that was labeled a pandemic early on by the World Health Organization has already claimed millions of lives around the world.
In India The virus alone has claimed more than 423,000 lives and medical authorities say a third wave of infection is due in a few months. The cure rate from viral infection has improved over the past few months, although the dangers of sequelae of infection, vaccination, and pre-vaccination issues for CRP (reaction protein c) are actively stimulating market growth over the next five years. .
In addition, part of the population already suffering from kidney and liver disorders and related diseases should undergo a series of health tests and get permission from doctors and health advisers to get vaccinated, the factor is a major factor. responsible for the growth of India post COVID health testing market over the next five years, through fiscal 2027.
The India The post COVID health testing market is segmented by test type, vendor type, end user, regional distribution, top 3 states analysis, and competitive landscape. Based on the type of test, the market is further divided into COVID-19 IgG antibody test, hematology, urea and electrolyte biochemistry, liver function tests, kidney function tests, and others.
COVID-19 IgG antibody test is expected to record the fastest growing CAGR over the next five years due to the increased demand for COVID-19 IgG antibodies in patients who have already recovered from the infection. COVID-19 Immunoglobulin G Antibodies are the immunoglobulin antibody proteins that are responsible for overcoming COVID-19 viral infection.
With the help of the body’s self-supporting immune system, these immunoglobulin antibodies are generated and help protect against the coronavirus. In some cases the antibodies do not develop and the patient with the viral infection requires an artificial transfer of the plasma which contains a higher concentration of COVID-19 IgG and therefore the test is required to collect the blood plasma samples. and thus promote market growth.
Companies are involved in the research and development of more advanced medical devices. Post COVID health tests are diagnostic imaging products and are in demand due to the needs of the healthcare industry. New players entering the market can form partnerships with other players or end users in the industry for a constant influx of the product.
Key target audience:
- Post COVID health test manufacturers, end users and other stakeholders
- Distributors and suppliers of post-COVID health tests and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to post-COVID health testing
- Market studies and consulting firms
Some of the best players in the India the post COVID health testing market is
- Dr Lal PathLabs Limited
- Metropolis Healthcare Ltd.
- SRL Diagnostics Pvt Ltd.
- Thyrocare Technologies Limited
- Max Healthcare Institute Limited
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
- Vijaya Private Limited Diagnostic Center
- Fortis Health Limited
- Max Healthcare Institute Limited
- Quest Diagnostics India Pvt Ltd
Scope of the report:
Years considered for this report:
- Historical years: FY2017 – FY2020
- Reference year: fiscal year 2021
- Estimated year: FY2022
- Forecast Period: FY2023 – FY2027
India Post COVID Health Testing Market, By Test Type:
- COVID-19 IgG antibody test
- Biochemistry Urea & Electrolytes
- Liver function tests
- Kidney function tests
India Post COVID Health Testing Market, By Vendor Type:
- Diagnostic chains
- Autonomous center
India Post COVID Health Testing Market, By End User:
- Customer base
- Without an appointment
Main topics covered:
1. Product overview
2. Research methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on the Indian post COVID health testing market
4. Executive summary
5. Voice of the customer
6. India Health Testing Market Outlook After COVID
7. India Hospital Diagnostic Laboratory Market Outlook
8. India Diagnostic Chains Market Outlook
9. India Self-Contained Diagnostic Laboratory Market Outlook
10. Market dynamics
11. Market trends and developments
12. Political and regulatory landscape
13. Price analysis of the different tests offered by the 5 best players
14. Economic profile of India
15. Competitive landscape
16. Strategic recommendations
17. About the publisher and disclaimer
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t1y7cs
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets