Custom Premix market size expected to reach $ 2.38 billion by 2028
NEW YORK, August 4, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The World personalized premix market the size should reach $ 2.38 billion by 2028. according to a news study conducted by Polaris Market Research. the market is anticipated to register a CAGR: 6.3% from 2021 to 2028. The market growth is mainly driven by the increasing demand for customized premixes due to the increased consumption of fortified drinks, especially energy drinks and sports drinks, among athletes worldwide. In addition to this, significant increase in the consumption of dietary supplements to contain the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, thus propelling the market growth. In addition, the fortification of dairy and bakery products is proving to be a major accelerator for the overall growth of the market.
Main strengths of the personalized premix market
- Nutrient-based, the vitamin-based nutrient The segment has dominated the customized premix market and is expected to do the same during the forecast period. Increase the scope of application of vitamin premixes including grains, beverages, sports nutrition and dairy products to increase the growth of this segment.
- By form, powdered premixes segment accounted for the largest market share and is expected to dominate the industry during the forecast period due to a increasing preference for the powdered form of premixes over its liquid counterpart. It comes with cost efficiency, stability and convenient packaging.
- In terms of function, energy segment has emerged as the fastest growing segment and is expected to gain dominance during the forecast period. Consumption of fortified foods provides more energy required for essential body function and perform physical tasks.
- The COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on several industries and at the same time positively stimulated the growth of some industries includes the development of functional foods. Consumers seek to focus on improving the immune system and health status as part of preventive health care.
Price reduction request to: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/customized-premixes-market/request-for-discount-pricing
North America dominated the global custom premix market and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. Growing health concerns, leading technology-driven food processing techniques and increasing R&D activities in food and beverage industry are some of the key factors that increase the market growth in this market. region. The market in the Asia Pacific is planned to is experiencing substantial growth due to the increasing adoption of nutritional and healthy drinks among the younger generation in the region. In addition to this, the increase in the consumption rate of nutritional supplements among the geriatric population is expected to drive the market forward.
The major players have implemented several growth strategies such as acquisitions, partnerships, mergers, joint ventures and expansions to strengthen their position in the personalized premix market. The main players in the market are Koninklijke DSM NV, ADM Animal Nutrition, Pristine premix, Glanbia plc, Vitablend Netherland BV, Corbion NV, Prinova Group LLC, Farbest Brands, SternVitamin GmbH & Co. KG, Wright Enrichment Inc., Jubilant Life Sciences Limited, Provimi Animal Nutrition India Pvt . Ltd., Utrix SAL, BI Nutraceuticals and Piramal Group.
- Supply side: Food manufacturer, manufacturer and distributor of nutritional ingredients
- Demand side: Athletes, sports enthusiasts
- Regulatory side: Food and drug administration
Do you have a specific question or requirement? Don’t hesitate to ask our industry experts at: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/customized-premixes-market/speak-to-analyst
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Custom Premix market report on the basis of Nutrient, Form, Function, Application, and Region:
Personalized Premixes, Nutritional Outlook (Revenue – Million USD, 2016 – 2028)
- Amino acids
Custom Premix, Form Outlook (Revenue – Million USD, 2016 – 2028)
Custom Premixes, Job Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Bone health
- Skin health
Custom Premix, Application Outlook (Revenue – Million USD, 2016 – 2028)
- Food and drinks
- Food supplements
- Nutritional products
Custom premix, regional outlook (Revenue – Million USD, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Food and beverage industry by PMR
Food Waste Management Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Waste Type (Grains, Dairy, Fruit & Vegetable, Meat, Fish & Seafood, Processed Food); By process (aerobic, anaerobic, combustion / incineration); By Source; By application; By regions; Sector forecasts, 2021 – 2028
Whey Protein Market Industry Share, Size, Trends, Analysis Report, By Type (Isolates, Concentrates, Hydrolysates); By application (nutritional supplements, personal care, food and drink, feed and pet food); By regions; Sector forecasts, 2021 – 2028
Energy drink market Share, Size, Trend & Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Alcohol-Free, Caffeinated, Sports Drink), By Type (Organic, Non-Organic, Natural), By Distribution (In Trade , excluding trade and direct sales), by region, sector forecast, 2018 – 2026
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence services and in-depth business research to our clientele spread across different companies. At Polaris, we are committed to serving our diverse customer base present in the healthcare, technology, semiconductor and chemicals industries among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with up-to-date information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and the latest business-centric applications, helping them to always make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. With a team of highly knowledgeable, experienced and extremely skilled experts including SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris strive to provide value-added business solutions to our clients.
SOURCE Polaris Market Research